Internet Booking Terms & Conditions
Important: Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which internet bookings for Adara Hotels Apartments are accepted.
All reservations made via the Adara Hotels Apartments website (including www.adarahotelsapartments.com.au; www.adaracamperdown.com.au; www.adaracollins.com.au; www.adararichmond.com.au) are made subject to these terms and conditions and the person making the reservation will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons who will be staying at the Adara group of properties under the reservation (once the reservation is accepted and confirmed by Adara Hotels Apartments).
In these terms and conditions:
- “Adara Group” means any of the Adara Hotels and Apartments.
- “We”, “our”, “us” and “Adara Group” means the Adara Group of companies
- “You” and “your” means the person who is making the reservation.
HOW TO BOOK
- Bookings can be made over the internet at www.adarahotelsapartments.com.au or our various individual property websites.
- Reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of booking.
- Twenty four (24) hours prior to your arrival, the full accommodation tariff will be charged to the credit card that is used to guarantee your booking.
- Guarantee of payment by means of a valid credit card is required at time of making a reservation via Adara Group’s website as well as on check-in to the hotel.
- No deposit is required when booking a flexible rate online (i.e. any booking that does not require payment at time of booking).
- Where rates contain restrictions, payment must be made at the time of making the reservation on the Adara Group Hotels website. Please refer to individual rate terms prior to confirming your reservation.
- Full accommodation tariff will be charged to the relevant credit card 24 hours prior to your arrival.
- All guests are required to provide a credit card security bond of $100.00 on arrival to cover any miscellaneous charges
- When you check-in, you may be asked to provide photographic identification.
- If you are unable to provide such identification, your reservation may be cancelled and you may be liable to pay us an amount equal to the full reservation amount plus any other costs incurred by us in connection with your reservation.
- Full accommodation payment is required at the time of booking. Please note, there is a 1.5% surcharge on all Mastercard and VISA transactions as well as a 3% surcharge on all AMEX transactions.
- Please note, we do require a $100.00 pre-authorisation upon check in on a valid credit card. This is a holding amount within your account by your bank, to cover any incidentals if there may be any throughout your stay. You bank will then make these funds available to you 3-10 business days upon departure. We do not accept cash bonds.
- If you wish to settle your account via EFT, please contact the hotel directly once you have made the reservations. All EFT payments must be cleared 10 days prior to check in date.’
RATES AND CHARGES
- You agree that you will pay to us the room rate for each day of your stay and any additional charges up until the time you advise us that you have departed from our hotel.
- All prices are quoted in Australian dollars (unless otherwise specified) per room per night and are inclusive of GST.
- Prices are subject to availability and can change without notification due to fluctuations in charges and currency.
- Blackout/special event periods may apply.
- The “from” rates displayed on the website are indicative rates only, are subject to availability & terms and conditions apply. Please select dates and check availability to get the most up to date pricing.
- Each rate or hotel package available via the Adara Hotels website is subject to individual terms and conditions.
NOT INCLUDED IN ACCOMMODATION RATES
- Costs of a personal nature e.g. laundry, taxis, telephone calls, room service.
- Meals and transport are not included in the rates however some properties do have these as part of the package, please visit the website or contact the relevant property for more information.
- Bookings must be cancelled by 2:00 pm, 24 hours before arrival to avoid cancellation fee.
- Cancellations after this time or no-show are subject to a cancellation fee which will be charged to the credit card used to guarantee payment of your account. The cancellation fee is equal to the accommodation fee payable for 1 night of stay. A no-show is when you do not check-in on the night of your booking reservation.
- Cancellation of special events bookings will be subject to the individual terms and conditions of the rate package you book on.
- Standard check-in time is 2.00 pm.
- You agree that we may apply a charge if your required check-in time requires us to keep the room empty on the previous day.
- You must advise us of any change in the number of persons using the room and agree to pay any additional charges for additional persons not included in the number stated at the time of registration.
- Check-out time is 10.00 am on the date shown for your departure unless we agree to another time.
- Departure after that time may incur additional room charge.
- You are and remain personally liable to pay the total amount due on departure unless prior settlement arrangements have been accepted by us. If the settlement arrangements have not been met within 30 days of departure you agree to pay the total amount due on the receipt of our invoice.
- You must return the key and/or security card for the room at the time of your departure and agree to pay a charge for replacement of keys you lose or fail to return same.
- Persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under the age of 12 years using existing bedding can stay at no additional charge in the room with guardians / parents.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that the description of our facilities and services is accurate, these are continually being changed, upgraded, and on occasion taken out of service. If any feature or facility is essential to you in choosing a particular property, it is your responsibility to confirm with the property prior to making your reservation that the feature or facility will be available during your stay. Adara Group cannot be held liable for omissions or errors, whether temporary or permanent of a property’s facilities and services.
- Property room photos may not be specific to actual room allocated. Photos are indicative only.
- Accommodation facilities listed may not apply to all room types.
- While we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
- Adara Group can sometimes include third party products in special packages. As an agent on behalf of this product or service the Adara Hotels Apartments shall not be liable under any circumstances for any failure by those service providers to fulfill such travel arrangements nor for any error, alteration or change of any kind made by those service providers following the acceptance of the booking by them.
- Adara Group both for itself and on behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused.
- Adara Group does not warrant the accuracy of any information, statements or representations made by third parties and is not liable for any act or omission, default or negligence of any third party provider.
- All third party coupons, vouchers, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by those third parties.
- Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
- Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates on the Adara Group websites are subject to change without notice.
- Adara Group only accepts instructions on the above terms.
- In the unlikely event of a situation whereby Adara Group cannot provide accommodation as previously confirmed, Adara Group will undertake to relocate you to an alternative apartment of equal or better standard at no extra expense to you. Should there not be an apartment of equal or better standard in the vicinity of the original booking, we may be required to provide you with an apartment of a lesser standard. If this is the case, any reduction in costs will be refunded to you.
- The alternative accommodation referred to above will be offered at Adara Group’s discretion. Should you wish to choose a property of a standard other than that offered under this condition, then you will be required to pay any difference in price between the Adara Group’s recommended property and your own choice of property.
USE OF INFORMATION
- You agree we may use your email address to send you information.
- These terms and conditions are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions affect any rights you may have and which by law cannot be excluded, including under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and under State and Territory consumer protection legislation.
- We will not make this information available to any third party without your prior consent except where required by law or to enforce our collection of amounts owing by you.
- You must advise us if any of your registration details are incorrect.
- Data will be retained for the minimum length of time to comply with taxation and accounting requirements (usually seven years). Any personal data is accessible only by our authorized personnel.
- A charge will be levied if a copy of your registration details is required after six months from your departure. Copies (other than electronic data) are not available after two years.
- We will not knowingly permit any misuse of this data.
Your acceptance of Adara Group’s offer of accommodation is on the terms and conditions outlined above.